Thursday, May 14, 2009

Ooook. So why didn't anyone tell me that all of the attractive black men go to the gym at around 6-ish? Well, if I needed inspiration, I got it now. There is nothing like seeing muscular, sweaty black men of all complexions and stature exerting physical effort. Damn. If the allure of eye candy wasn't enough, the goal of getting tight for the summer was signed and sealed with every glance at each ebony glistening bicep. Lol, I will stop now. I'm starting to sound like a ghetto Harlequin novel...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. I had to laugh at your posting because I totally agree that not many things at any gym compare to seeing a Brotha all sweaty and looking like the eye candy your mother told you to never eat when you are working out at the gym. This is definitely one of the disadvantages of working out daily at a women's only gym. However life style changes come in many forms and the end result is still the same. Those same Brothas always end up being at other spots looking just as delicious!